Live with Devon Scott of Blue Fission
Devon started Blue Fission in 1998 as a part of a high school project and it has continued to evolve since that time eventually becoming an app and process development firm guiding entrepreneurs through through the process of making their programs and application dreams a reality.
Here are some key takeaways:
– If your clients don’t have capital available it is possible to use a benchmark based, return on investment based pricing strategy.
– It is acceptable to have a long process to properly vet clients.
– Process Development takes time, and is generally developed through lessons learned. Don’t be afraid to build a process, then plan to amend it.
– Failure is a learning opportunity. Often that failure comes from skipping steps.
– When approaching a hard conversation with a client, remember to just get it done, and try to walk them into the tough conclusion themselves.
You can find Blue Fission at the links below:
Tweets by BlueFissionTech
Or set up a call with Devon Scott
If you want to have the opportunity to watch, listen, and participate in these broadcasts live, join our Facebook group Small Business Owners Revolution. Or follow the link below.
You can also follow the link below, it will redirect to our community. You will have regular access to source material, and see more of the content your fellow revolutionaries cultivate within the community that never makes it to the podcast.
We are a content driven, group focused on information exchange and relationship building. It isn’t for everyone, but it could be for you.
We invite you to join us.