Communication. How much do you understand it?
Communication, understanding how it works, and how to best communicate your message can be key. When it comes to communication. What you may not know could be affecting your message.
We break it down for you. Into 3 easy parts, sender, medium, and receiver.
How it works
– Sender pushes a message through a medium and is received.
– The Medium may create noise around the message and alter it. Think of talking in a crowded place and how it affects your message.
– The receiver takes the message, and interprets it. That interpretation is affected by the medium, and their personal biases, negatively or positively.
How to improve
– Make an effort to understand your receiver
– Make an effort to understand the medium, its strengths and limitations
– Make a deliberate effort to listen, with an open mind and empathy
– Know the power of nonverbal communication
– Be clear and concise, tailor your message to your medium and receiver
– Be confident and friendly
Be deliberate about your messaging and how your message is communicated
If you want to have the opportunity to watch, listen, and participate in these broadcasts live, join our Facebook group Small Business Owners Revolution. Or follow the link below.
You can also follow the link below, it will redirect to our community. You will have regular access to source material, and see more of the content your fellow revolutionaries cultivate within the community that never makes it to the podcast.
We are a content driven, group focused on information exchange and relationship building. It isn’t for everyone, but it could be for you.
We invite you to join us.