Verbal communication. Let’s get this right.
It is important to consider verbal communication as a skill to improve and a tool to leverage as your frame your marketing message.
How to be a better verbal communicator
– Be prepared
– Be clear and concise
– Be confident, no matter what you are talking about (Confidently say you don’t know)
– Speak with your listener in mind
– Be yourself
– Slow down
– Remember how powerful your tone can be as an additional means of communication
– Listen. More than you speak
– Focus on the person you are speaking with
If you want to have the opportunity to watch, listen, and participate in these broadcasts live, join our Facebook group Small Business Owners Revolution. Or follow the link below.
You can also follow the link below, it will redirect to our community. You will have regular access to source material, and see more of the content your fellow revolutionaries cultivate within the community that never makes it to the podcast.
We are a content driven, group focused on information exchange and relationship building. It isn’t for everyone, but it could be for you.
We invite you to join us.